FIFA has recently required players who belong to clubs with an affiliation to professional organizations partake in providing certain information. When creating player accounts you may notice this required information, the player account cannot be created unless this information is provided. If the player account has already been created, then you will not be able to update any player information until this information is provided.
Articles in this section
- Add a Title to a Club User
- Customizing Your Club Dashboard
- How To View And Submit State Forms From Your Club/Association Account
- Completing SafeSport Certification From Within A User Account
- Registrar Manual
- How To Register Teams Into A League And Select The Division
- Restrict State Association From Accessing Your Club/Association Account
- ITC Data Required
- How To View Transactions And Issue Refunds
- How To Change The Seasonal Year On Club/Association Rosters And Player ID Cards
Article is closed for comments.