If you want to allow referees or coaches to report scores for you event, the following video will demonstrate how to do so.
- Click the name of the league
- Click the "Access & Options" tab
- At the top left, you will see "Phone-In & Mobile Services", check "Allow Phone-In & Mobile Input of Game Results"
- Below the Event ID, you will designate a 4-Digit PIN
- You can select options for misconduct reporting
- You can select the medium in which you want the scoring reported (phone #, web URL or both)
- Under the "Game Card" section further down, you can select an option to include the event PIN to be printed on the Game Cards (see below image of Game Card example). Click here for instructions to download Game Cards.