When scheduling, sometimes you may accidentally schedule a team to play simultaneous games or schedule a team to play back-to-back games with no break. Thankfully, GotSoccer has a tool to identify these game break issues, please see the below video demonstrating this tool.
- Click the name of your event
- Click "Schedule" in the light grey menu bar
- Click the "Chart" tab
- Select the date you wish to view
- In the filter bar, you will see "Game Breaks", underneath, click "Show Conflicts"
- The default game break check will be 0 games, the system will then highlight any teams with simultaneous games in dark blue
- Once identified, you can drag-and-drop the game to resolve the game break issue
- Additionally, you can type in the number of game breaks you would like to check to ensure the teams are getting adequate breaks