1. Go to your League, then click on Divisions, and then click "Add Division"
2. Fill out the Basic Division Setup, Referee and Scheduling Setup information
3. Click on Divisions and then on the Age Group and then click on the number of 'Max Teams' and enter the number of teams for the division and click 'Save'.
4. Click 'Auto-Fill Teams' to pull teams into the division.
5. Click on the Game Generation Setup if you need to use a template for scheduling games. The attached example is for a 6-team, 8-game league setup. Type or copy/paste the template into the box provide, click 'Use Template' and then 'Save.' (For assistance with templates, please reach out to GotSoccer Support).
6. To create your games for the division, click on Match Creation:
7. Click the green 'Create' button on the far right-hand side of the screen, then the blue 'Create' button that appears at the top of the screen:
8. You should see your total Match Count now. In this case, 3 matches per week for 8 weeks = 24 matches.
9. You can now go to your Chart View and schedule those games: