Registration fees can be created for a single fee or allow registrants to have a multiple payment options. A payment plan creates a scheduled payment or payments that will be automatically executed on designated times.
Configure the Monthly Payments, three options
- Option 1: Same Month as Registration - numbers correspond to subsequent months based on month of registration, i.e. registration submitted in June the month 1 = July
- Option 2: Program Start Date - numbers correspond to the date as entered in the Basic Setup tab of that program.
- Option 3: Current Calendar Year (Jan - Dec) - numbers correspond to current calendar year, i.e 9 = September
Enter Payment amounts in corresponding month boxes
Select Billing Date, three options
- Option 1: Signup Date - automatic payment will process same day as registration date for each selected month.
- Option 2: 1st of month - automatic payment will process on the 1st of each selected month.
- Option 3: 15th of month - automatic payment will process on the 15th of each selected month.
Click Add to create the payment option
**Here are a couple of important notes pertaining to payment plans:
All initial fees collected electronically will be processed either upon registration or when manually charged.
GotSoccer system has no limitation to the number of payment options that can be created for your