Managing Coaches & Managers for Risk Management
One of the most important jobs for a registrar is the make sure your coaches and managers have valid background checks completed through GotSoccer. GotSoccer prevents the addition of any non-compliant coaches and managers from teams. So in order to have a coach or manger appear on a roster or get a valid card they must have a current background check on file.
Follow the steps below to ensure all of your coaches and mangers have valid and current background checks.
Setup a custom email so all new coaches and mangers are aware they have a GotSoccer account and that they need to complete a background check.
- To set this email up you will need to go to your Club tab and Customization.
- When you are in the customization section go to the user notifications tab.
- There you will be able to create your own email that goes out to coaches and team officials.
See what coaches/managers do not have current background checks
- To find your coaches/managers who have not completed background checks go to your Club tab and Coaches / Team Officials.
- Then use the R/M Status drop down and choose the N/A option. This will list all coaches without a current background check.
Email your non-compliant coaches/managers.
- Now that you know who does not have a background check on file you will want to send an email and have your coaches complete their background checks.
- You will want to check all of the coaches/managers and the hit the email selected button.
- Before typing your email be sure to set your Broadcast type to personalized and hit the Update Filters button. This makes sure the users get their username with the email.
- (tip) You can use html to make your email look a little nicer.
- You can now type your email and let the users know they must complete a background check and provide them with their username.
Edited by pc 4/11